Senior Legal Counsel
Consultant Will Qian
Date posted 07 May 2022shanghai accountancy-finance/in-house-legal 2022-05-12 2022-07-06 legal Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a senior legal advisor for a 100-year-old European company with a great corporate atmosphere and benefits as the head of legal in China.
- To partner with China management team to add most value, including but not limited to safeguard group's assets and reputation, drive a culture of performance with integrity within the organization, provide support for business priorities & strategic initiatives, problem solving of high profile cases, and legal support for major transactions
- To work with unit leadership teams to proactively manage risks, these include ensuring good contracting practices to mitigate contracting risks, early intervention in disputes & controversies, leading or participating in initiatives in addressing emerging risks, such as risks relating to trade & export control, and data topics
- To collaborate with business & functional teams to review business processes (for example, business partner management processes), to create and improve templates & legal guidance on business conducts, identify and develop Champions on legal topics, Train the Trainer, and lead Champions to drive changes to help achieve operational excellence
- To leverage Legal WIKI, tools and external legal firm resources to cumulate & manage Group Legal know-how, deliver training, and to support employees' self-learning & self-service
- Spend time with General Counsel Asia to discuss common topics and on how to leverage China practice for Asia and global relevance; work with peer colleagues on global initiatives
- Holding a master degree in law from a leading law school in China is a plus
- Working experiences
- Qualified as a Chinese lawyer
- Collectively ten or more years practice experience with a multinational corporation and/or an international law firm/reputable local law firm in China
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 13 June 2022Provide comprehensive and advanced in-house legal support to companies in Greater China.
Salary: CNY40000 - CNY60000 per monthLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 06 June 2022Our client is a very well-known asset management company. with great team and good business, all over the world. Currently We are hiring a Senior Compliance Manager role, which help to support overall compliance works.
Salary: CNY300000 - CNY600000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 06 June 2022Our client is a well-known MNC trading company, with good business across China. Currently, they are hiring a Senior Legal Manager, this role going to lead one junior legal and reporting to enabling function head.
Salary: CNY300000 - CNY600000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 01 June 2022Our client is a well-known MNC trading company, with good business across China. Currently, they are hiring a Senior Legal Manager, this role going to lead one junior legal and reporting to enabling function head.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 01 June 2022Our clients are Forbes Global top 500 companies with roots in the pharmaceutical, FMCG, entertainment and financial services industries for over 30 years. Their Shanghai Office is now looking for a Legal Director role covers the legal affairs of all mainland China area, immediately start.