(Senior) Internal Audit Manager
Consultant Gordon Ding
Date posted 24 October 2022shanghai accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-10-24 2022-12-23 electronics Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One top Electronic MNC is looking for a Senior Internal Manager in Shanghai.
- Provide guidance and communication toward corporate policy, liaison between Local and HQ in related topics
- Lead the prompt remediation of all deficiencies. Ensure that corrective action plans developed and implemented
- Develop and maintain appropriate internal control policies for the operating unit, in compliance with company and statutory requirements
- Ensure alignment of local policies with company's policies, international and local laws, and company's values
- Coordinate corporate audit and external audit system reviews
- Lead the review and resolution of audit issues. Develop and monitor the implementation of management action plans
- Lead the development of effective training, and facilitate delivery of training material (Corporate policies / processes etc.)
- Interface regularly with regional Legal, global Compliance, and Internal Audit regarding compliance requirements and interpretations of applicable rules
- Excellent English and Chinese communication capability
- Mature and strong analytical, organizational; problem-solving skills and conflict management
- Bachelor or above degree with Audit, Accounting, or other business or legal major
- 6+ audit experiences with big four CPA firms or other public trade fortune 500 companies preferably US based
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 28 October 2022One leading Industrial MNC is looking for a China Finance Director in Shanghai.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 02 December 2022One Medical Device MNC is looking for a Compliance Manager Role in Shanghai.
Salary: CNY800000 - CNY1000000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 21 November 2022This role is the finance business partner for the business leader to implement strategies, processes, systems, practices and plans to achieve business goals and to assure the profitability and the sustainability of business in China market, responsible to provide all financial support and to ensure local statutory & legal compliance to meet corporate requirements and take ownership for proper & accurate reporting in China.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 31 October 2022Legal Manager Role for a worldwide leading company in energy industry