Salary CNY500000 - CNY700000 per annum
Location Changzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophia Zhang
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 health-and-safety No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters
Job summary A rarely seen finance controller role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Changzhou. Reporting to CFO, the candidate should have strong costing and analyst experience and can be truly business partner for top management team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for three plants finance management, need to be business partner for the top management team.
- support CFO on daily finance team operations and strategic decisions on manufacturing operations in the pursuit of company’s short, mid and long-term strategy and objectives by providing risk and financial analysis
- guide and manage accounting policy together with all internal and external audit requirements;
- ensure effective internal controls and documentations are in place to ensure full compliance with Tax, SOX, US / local GAAP and company policy requirements. Identify business risks and opportunities
- support CFO for efficient and compliant finance operations. Identify opportunities and risks and implement changes for process improvement
- Having a background in strong controlling experience is must. You ideally should be used to working in a manufacturing plant and being the finance head of an organisation.
- strong China GAAP & US GAAP and Tax knowledge
- extensive experience in MNC MFG financial analysis
- English proficiency
- at least twelve years qualified experience
- bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification in Financial/Management Accounting
- CMA preferred
- big Four Audit background preferred
About the Organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.