Consultant Lisa Wang
Date posted 09 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A Global leading asset management company is looking for a Controller VP to oversee the accounting and reporting of the funds, management companies and general partner entities.
- Manage external accounting firms to ensure quarterly and annual reports are issued timely and accurately to investors and internal management; ensure tax filings are filed timely
- Review financials statements and other deliverables from service providers
- Maintain partner capital allocations and issue partner capital statements
- Coordinate with deal team on quarterly valuations
- Prepare and issue capital call and distribution calculations and notices
- Work with other parts of the firm for investor relations, regulatory (AMAC) reporting and corporate reporting
- Liaise with corporate team to facilitate payroll
- Review and liaise with external counsel on certain legal contracts
- Perform daily review of certain corporate activities and be responsible for monthly closing of management companies
About the Company
This is a leading diversified global alternative asset management company with presence across the U.S., Europe, Asia and Australia. Do not miss the chance to join this well established company as they continue to expand in China.