Consultant Amy Wang
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN CNY 500000 600000 600000 YEAR Bry-Air www.bryair.com.cn
BUSINESS HEAD will report to: EVP (International Business) with work location: Shanghai, China.
· Deliver financial results through the achievement of key performance indicators
· Provide leadership and vision to the China team by assisting with the development and execution of plans and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans
· Analyze financial and operational performance against plan and take all necessary actions to deliver company objectives
· Align with the EVP (international Business) & top management on strategy goals and objectives
· Strengthen the external image / brand positioning of the business
· Lead a high performing team, and model team and leadership behaviours for the rest of the team
· Ensure open and effective lines of communication and collaboration with Accounts, Marketing, Operations and other functions to achieve companywide goals
· Full P & L responsibility
· Preparation of budget, marketing plan and sales strategy
· Direct all aspects of company such as sales, marketing, projects, services, business plan Identify New Business Opportunities
· To develop and maintain strong relationships in the market with industry leaders. To build and maintain strong and effective teams
· Draw career path/succession plan for key employees
· To motivate and lead a high performance technical and sales team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the team
1. BE-Mechanical / Electrical/ Chemical.
2. MBA will be preferred
3. Total experience of 20 to 25 years in Business Development, Operations and P&L for industrial capital equipment / HVAC background
4. Have good knowledge and exposure of application based selling to user industry like Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Food processing , Lithium Battery , Marine, wind energy farms, drying, seed storage etc..
5. Networking and relationship management with design institutes , contractors,
6. Proven experience of building channel partners and direct sales force.
7. P&L and elementary finance knowledge,
8. Eye for cost control and waste reduction.
About the client:
Bry-Air is a global solution provider for environmental control with specialization in humidity control and dehumidification with subsidiaries in China, Malaysia, Brazil, Nigeria and Switzerland, and an associate plant in the USA. In China, Bry-Air has been present since 1998, Bry-Air (Shanghai)Air Treatment Equipment Co. Ltd. Headquartered and manufacturing facility in Shanghai and full-fledged sales and services offices in Beijing, and Guangzhou.