Consultant Sassay Zhang
Date posted 08 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The AP Managing Director is responsible for overseeing company operations in the Asia Pacific region. The individual acts to maintain client relationships and existing projects, manage employees, and build sales opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Primary leadership of AP accounts and engagements with existing clients and projects to grow the positive/productive relationship.
- Demonstrable passion for the clients’ business - keeping an up-to-date understanding of the economics behind it, the customer and competitive insights that go into it, and the marketing strategy / channels that drive it
- Manage team of local employees & support their personal development
- Remain knowledgeable on best practice trends and innovations
- Proposal development and managing proposals within budget
- Manage profitability & support management of productivity effectively
About the Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of equivalent experience in a Project Management, Account Management or Client Services role
- Excellent English speaking and native Chinese speaking
- Very strong time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Strong sense of ownership of process and results
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Collaboration and team building skills
This is a US company with a small sized (around 10 people) office in Shanghai.