Plant Manager--US Education/Working Experience
Consultant Joanne Li
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This role should be responsible for managing and directing all operations activities to ensure completion of customer requirements.
- Manage and direct all operations activities to ensure completion of customer requirements.
- Assess performance indicators and take appropriate actions to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are met.
- Provide leadership and commitment in support of continuing improvements in quality, productivity, and delivery performance.
- Support product design organisation through new product introduction phase to ensure customer product development and manufacturing delivery times are met.
- Assure that Environmental, Health, and Safety issues are addressed considering local regulations, Eaton policy, and good corporate citizenship.
- Responsible for the direction and control of purchasing, material planning, inventory, and customer service functions
- Develop and maintain innovative and effective cost reduction programs throughout operations.
- Assist and execute all Strategic Plan objectives as defined by division.
- Develop budgets and resource plans, and monitor performance, to achieve product delivery and financial requirements.
- Coordinate and assist with corporate initiatives and participate on teams in order to drive best practices.
- Maintain ISO, EBE, EQS, ELSS certifications.
- Champion Annual Profit Plan preparations.
- Supervise the execution of supporting function such as finance, HR to ensure efficient management.
- Establish trustful relationship with local government bodies, promote brand and image in the local community.
- Promote and enhance high performance, two way communication and high engagement culture.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Over 10years of actual experience in senior management in production, manufacturing engineering, and quality assurance department in large and medium-sized enterprises of manufacturing.
- At least 5 years of management experience in an MNC is preferred.
- Knowledge of products application, manufacturing, production planning, cost down, training, supplier quality management, project promotion.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets.
- Familiar with budgeting, forecasting, human relations, capital project planning etc.
- Familiar with relevant knowledge, technologies and application of electronics manufacturing industry.
- Use to work or live in US is plus