Consultant Hao LI
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 consultancy Shanghai CN CNY 400000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a global consultancy company looking for a consulting manager for HR consulting service. This role is based in Shanghai or Beijing.
Responsibilities of consulting manager:
- Develop overall project plan, coach project members on designing of interview outline, survey questionnaire. Lead client interview and summarize the key points to carry out solutions.
- Familiar with methodology and tools, provide necessary training to client such as job description, IPE, performance management and competence modeling etc.
- Represent us in public conferences, workshops and seminars to promote existing offerings
- Draft and discuss client reports under the guidance from project manager. Work closely with client to understand client’s expectation and feedback for further improvement and final presentation.
- Nurture key client relationships, identify opportunities to broaden or deepen these relationships, anticipate and respond to future client needs
- Act as main assessor, lead talent evaluation and assessment center, draft evaluation report; prepare proposals (including estimates of time-cost required, project timetables, and method of delivery), client presentations and reports
Requirements of consulting manager:
- Bachelor or Master Degree preferably in finance, economics, statistics, mathematics, human resources (HR), accounting and/or other related coursework, or equivalent work experience preferred
- Five or more years of relevant work experience in management consulting, compensation, finance, human resources or accounting preferred; project management experience
- Strong project management, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs
- Highly proficient computer skills.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken Chinese and English context.
- Fluent English and Mandarin skills both in written and oral
- Ability to travel