Location Jinan Shi
Consultant Eric Xu
Date posted 06 July 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
An exciting Plant Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global companies based in Jinan. Reporting directly to the GM.
- the candidate will be the fully responsible person for the new plant set up in Ji'nan, and directly reports to general manager of china region. after the sop of new plant, he will be the candidate to take over the plant manager role
- will be the first person to contact with different stakeholders like suppliers, governments, customers, banks and so on internally, communicate with china organisation and Germany headquarter as well
- regular reports to gm and German headquarter for the project progress
- as the project leader for new plant, should ensure time, cost and quality under control
- bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or similar technical degree
- minimum 8 years of production/quality management experience with at least 5 years demonstrated experience in a management position within automotive industry
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, and must be fluent in English verbally as well as in written communication
- excellent time management and organisation skills
- strong analytical, problem solving with a demonstrated ability to apply technology to creatively solve problems and meet business and stakeholder needs.
- experience for new plant build up is a plus
- experience and also network in commercial vehicle is a plus
- experience in sales or finance field is a plus
- strong leadership skills with a demonstrated commitment to staff development through mentoring and coaching
- base in Ji'nan, will reports to gm directly, and have 2- 3 months in Kunshan for orientation after on-board
About the organisation:
It is a high-tech automotive company.