Operation Director - China
Consultant Haikuo Weng
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-12-08 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The Operations Director leads and manages the production team, maintenance team, purchasing and warehouse team, QC team and R&D team in plants in China, keeping the facilities in good conditions, ensuring the timely and safe production as well as good delivery service to customers, to increase the productivity and capacity.
Key Job Responsibility:
- Take overall charge of the routine administration of plant.
- Take charge of the spatial and time organisation, plan, control and management.
- Take charge of the realisation of the company quality guideline and QS documents in Production Department, as well as the management of process documents.
- Set up the production plan according to the sales plan; implement the production dispatch, management and control.
- Utilisation, administration and maintenance of production equipment along with the watching and measurement equipment.
- Organise the technical position training in operational departments, implement the QS documents and organise the safety training.
Key Job Requirement:
- Bachelor degree or above in mechanics, automation, material sciences or related major
- Proven 10 years working experience as Operation Director for around 400 employees, manufacturing plant
- Good command in English
- Good management and leadership capabilities