Salary CNY250000 - CNY400000 per annum
Consultant Jeffrey YANG
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12travel-and-tourism No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters
You will join a world leading entertainment group, and assume the responsibility for ensuring the operations of an attraction site, and meanwhile, providing strategic insights and optimization suggestions.
- Assist with the effective management of commercial areas of the business ensuring the delivery of a seamless visit consistent with corporate brand image.
- To ensure that the attraction is presented and maintained to corporate acceptable standards in all areas at all times.
- Act as a Duty Manager as and when business needs dictate, by overseeing and coordinating the smooth day to day running of the attraction; to ensure that the presentation of the site meets the quality standards set and that the entertainment provided is of a high quality. Take ownership of any obstacles to the smooth running of the building and follow through to resolution.
- Assist with the implementation of cost control measures in all commercial spend areas, to ensure the maximisation of profit at all times.
- Oversee the performance and duties of cashiers and the treasury function. Ensure the secure management of all monies and other payment methods. Report on any discrepancies, carrying out audits on a timely basis.
- To assume responsibilities of the General Manager in his/her absence, liaising with Senior Management when appropriate.
- To assure visitors and employees are in a clean and safe environment that meets health & safety standards as set by company as well as local rules and regulations at all times.
- To maintain HR files holding contracts, ID’s, training documents and personnel documents up to date.
- Major in marketing, business management, diploma or above.
- More than 3 years experience in comprehensive management position of children entertainment industry.
- Have a deeper understanding of each module of operation management, and can guide the work of each module.
- With modern management concepts and solid theoretical foundation.
- Be familiar with relevant laws and regulations of the national and regional related industries.
- Familiar with the use of office software and English.
About the Company:
You will join a world leading entertainment group.