Head of Operation
Salary CNY700000 - CNY800000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 transport-and-rail Shanghai CN CNY 700000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Responsible for stewarding the operation activities in all ranges including HSSE,Commercial, Finance and HR matters to further strengthen the existing business/operation activities performed in a safe and compliant manner and lead/guide terminal team to grasp the expansion opportunities.
- Manage and report on the Terminals’ operations to the GM. Pro-actively keep the GM informed of pending matters,professionally present latest updates, look after company's interests towards government and regulatory bodies.
- Help engage the relationships between terminals and local authorities in order to create favourable environment for the existing and future development.
- Steward the profitability/expansion efforts of the existing operations in China in a safe and compliant manner as well as support business development efforts.
- Provide technical guidance and coordinate processes in new projects, facility upgrading or other great scale maintenance projects in the terminals to ensure full compliance with local regulatory requirements as well as Corporate Centre's policies.
- Lead and continuously improve daily operations of the terminal as well as promote safety awareness through pro-active communication, by questioning the status and by encouraging cross-fertilisation across all departments.
- Review the draft of the annual budget proposed by the terminals and help to manage the expenses in accordance to the approved budget as well as optimise resources such as infrastructure and manpower to maximise business profitability within the defined budget.
- Minimum 10 years of general management and operation management in chemical related industry with proven track record and terminal experience is a plus
- Leadership ability to lead, plan and manage change
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Possess strong networking, project management and negotiations skills
- High proficiency of English
- Understanding of Financial Models
- Appreciation of Corporate/Financial Governance
About the Company:
World Leading logistics service provider for special chemicals, and gases.