Salary Additional Benefits
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Lynn Lin
Date posted 11 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The Sr. HRBP will lead a team and support several lines in the company. Directly report to HRVP and closely cooperate with business heads.
- Contributes to the development and execution of the business strategy, driving organisational capability development and representing the people and organisation dimension in international management team
- Develops and implements HR strategy for allocated departments based on the business strategy and local and regional/global HR strategy in agreement with shareholders and Head of HR, including annual competence and work force planning.
- Recruits qualified employees in due time through supporting of approvals, defining profiles, conducting job interviews and selecting applicants together with the responsible managers and recruiters. Transfers and promotes internal hirings.
- Advises managers on salary issues and C&B systems in compliance with applicable HR regulations. Supports and enforces the process for reviewing salaries and agreeing on individual targets.
- Supplies managers with regular information on HR issues, participates in management team meetings of allocated departments. Advises managers on performance of employees and related issues and implements disciplinary measures together with manager.
- Advises and implements talent management processes, competence profiles and relevant training programs in allocated departments in alignment with global and local HR processes. Guides and advises employees and managers in matters of individual personnel development (performance, training, and career). Develops departmental trainings.
- Actively advises and supports managers on organisational development and organisational design of departments and jobs as well as processes of change.
- Maintains a trusting relationship with all interface partners. Actively cooperates within the HR network on an international level. Ensures compliance with local legal or other requirements, company regulations and HR local and global processes.
- Min.8 years of HR working experience in Multi-National Companies, including min 10 years’ experience as HR Generalist or HR Business Partner to cover full HR function’s activities
- Has strong managerial experience to lead a team with proven leadership capabilities
- Demonstrated logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills with experience to lead/implement HR relevant projects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Understand culture diversity and can work under pressure
- Bachelor degree required and Master / MBA degree desirable
- Fluent English Language Communication Capacity
About the organisation:
Leading player in the industry, open culture and working environment for employees. Provide ownership and freedom for employees to grow and develop.