Chief HR Officer, Greater China
Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 human-resources-and-personnel Shanghai CN CNY 2000000 3000000 3000000 YEAR European MNC
This is a critical position within the Greater China organisation of a global leader headquartered in Europe.
- Play a key leadership role helping the organisation to shape the most efficient organisational structure and facilitate the change and transformation process.
- Be a trusted advisor, coach, and consultant for the senior leaders to improve their leadership capabilities, strategic insight, and business performance.
- Understand the business and its challenges in order to help address the organisation and people needs.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of HR, overseeing both the corporate HR as well as the HR support functions in the various subsidiaries.
- Ensure all activities of the HR function comply with local laws and regulations.
- At least 5+ years experience as Head of HR working for a sizeable organisation with a track record of delivering success.
- Ability to build strong business relationships across the organisation, holding all stakeholders accountable.
- Proven experience in effectively managing a sizeable HR team (more than 40 people).
- Experience working in a dynamic and multi-stakeholder environment.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin.