Director of HR - Post M&A
Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 19 September 2022shanghai human-resources/change-management 2022-09-21 2022-11-18 human-resources-and-personnel Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a newly created position to lead the post merger and acquisition (M&A) activities for a sizable business.
- Contributes to the organizational efficiency by challenging the current organization, and putting in place action plans to strengthen the organization when necessary, aligned with the company Strategy
- Leads change management process to support organizational transformation; defines and drives action plans and communication plans during business transformation
- Ensure the efficiency of the HR function in developing a continuous improvement plan
- Participates to HR organization development and progress, in cooperation with CoE and shared services colleagues
- Cascades HR strategy, sponsors and ensures respect of HR policies and local laws
- Deploys, coordinates and implements HR policies, programs, processes across the acquired businesses
- Ensures and performs reliable HR forecasts and controlling (KPI definition and setting, reporting analysis and benchmark)
- 15 years experience in HR with experience in leading a large-size HR team
- Exposure within an International business - Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Ability to drive projects and achieve results in a matric organisation
- Experience in post M&A activities is highly appreciated
- Ability to work with multiple people/projects concurrently
About the Organization:
This is a large sized US manufacturer of commercial products with a successful business worldwide.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 29 September 2022This is an exciting opportunity at a globally renowned company to lead the talent acquisition team supporting the strategic growth of the business.
Salary: CNY2000000 - CNY3000000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 25 August 2022This is an exciting opportunity to drive talent and culture transformation for a successful business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 24 August 2022It is a global leading manufacturing company. This position is both responsible for managing four factories in China, with total around 1000 employees, and supply chain BU where is located in Shanghai, with about 100 employees.