Director of HR - Post M&A
Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 21 November 2022shanghai human-resources/change-management 2022-11-22 2023-01-20 human-resources-and-personnel Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a newly created position to lead the post merger and acquisition (M&A) activities for a sizable business.
- Contributes to the organizational efficiency by challenging the current organization, and putting in place action plans to strengthen the organization when necessary, aligned with the company Strategy
- Leads change management process to support organizational transformation; defines and drives action plans and communication plans during business transformation
- Ensure the efficiency of the HR function in developing a continuous improvement plan
- Participates to HR organization development and progress, in cooperation with CoE and shared services colleagues
- Cascades HR strategy, sponsors and ensures respect of HR policies and local laws
- Deploys, coordinates and implements HR policies, programs, processes across the acquired businesses
- Ensures and performs reliable HR forecasts and controlling (KPI definition and setting, reporting analysis and benchmark)
- 15 years experience in HR with experience in leading a large-size HR team
- Exposure within an International business - Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Ability to drive projects and achieve results in a matric organisation
- Experience in post M&A activities is highly appreciated
- Ability to work with multiple people/projects concurrently
About the Organization:
This is a large sized US manufacturer of commercial products with a successful business worldwide.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 21 November 2022This is a newly created position to lead the post merger and acquisition (M&A) activities for a sizable business.
Salary: share optionLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 17 October 2022该公司为拟上市互联网+企业，员工总数1600人，HR团队规模20人+；该岗位是HR团队的负责人，直接汇报CEO。 薪资结构：现金+期权