Salary CNY350000 - CNY400000 per annum
Consultant Elena Lee
Date posted 11 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This medical device company is looking for a C&B manager based in Shanghai.
- Calculate, deliver and check monthly payroll timely and accurately
- Maintain and monitor individual C&B data in the system(SAP system)
- Execute daily C&B Operations and finish all related reports
- Lead team to handle social insurance, housing funds and tax issues
- Work with FESCO and other agents to insure the data accuracy
- Work with vendor to insure the expatriate salary and benefits calculation and payment
- Provide consultation service to employees on C&B operations related issues
- Working with 3rd part to participant annual salary survey
- Plan annual labor cost budget and being project leader to close work with HRBP, Finance, BU head to review labor budget forecast
- Check and work on labor cost actual(YID) and forecast report monthly/quarterly base
- Having capabilities to work with 3rd party consultant vendor to develop compensation structure to define internal job level, grade and pay range
- Provide efficient training and coach for team subordinates and enhance team motivation
- Set up KPI for the team and break down to individuals and assess performance results.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Human Resources Management
- Good English in both written and spoken
- Minimum 5 years of experience with C&B function in MNC or Private Listing Company, team management experience is plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, good time management skills
- A quick learner, hands-on experience with HR data system
- Excellent in Microsoft office including Words, PowerPoint, Excel spreadsheet and has experience using People Soft system
- Result-oriented, customer-focused and a good team player.