Regional C&B Head
Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 12 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a high level C&B position responsible for regional compensation and benefit programs design and implementation across APAC countries where the company operates in.
- Drive alignment between global total rewards guidelines with APAC regional C&B practices.
- Closely monitor the market trends and best practices, and constantly seek opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the C&B system.
- Work closely with global and local HR's to ensure the most effective C&B system and process in place in the APAC region.
- Provide expertise to HR Business Partners, and other talent teams to support APAC organisation optimisation and talent development.
- Provide guidelines on the compensation packages to attract and retain talents as well as internal/international moves.
- Participate in regional M&A projects and responsible for C&B related cost analysis and solution proposal.
- 10+ years experience in multinational manufacturing companies. Experience in Compensation and Benefits policy design and implementation.
- HR consulting background is a plus.
- Excellent connection in the industry to identify external trends, best practices and vendor management.
- Proficient communication in both English and Mandarin.
- A team player. Strong collaboration skills.
- Experience in merger and acquisition integration is a plus.