Assistant C&B Manager
Consultant Eva Peng
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 retail Shanghai Shanghai CN CNY 300000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
We are looking for a talented HR Manager-C&B to meet business needs of the company in China.
- Compensation & Benefits
- In Charge of employee's monthly payroll, commission, all kinds of incentives calculation and ensure accuracy with third party
- Provide compensation support including budgeting/forecasting, salary actions, promotions and job re-levelling
- Prepare variant monthly HR reports and ensure accuracy
- Maintain payroll/attendance records
- Manage related the 3rd party HR vendor to improve service level, check all social insurances statement to ensure all mandatory expenses to be paid accurately, legally and on time
- To review and optimise date-to-date commission and incentive programs
- Conducts market research to know about the approaches of attracting, using, retaining and educating talents by the firms within the same industry and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Assists in annual merit increase, annual discretionary bonus, C&B data analysis
- Policy & Procedure
- Review and update HR Policies from time to time to implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Work to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interest
- Respond to staff enquiries related to compensation & benefits in a timely and professional manner
- Review employee data in HRIS system (not limited to SAP system), check and monitor all kinds of leave and overtime records of employees to be accurate
- To support HRIS implementation with HQ request time to time
- Ad-hoc projects assigned by HR Director
- Bachelor or equivalent degree with HR or Legal education background;
- A minimum of 5 years HR experiences in multi-national company, retail fashion or FMCG industries and large scale recruitment experience are preferred.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills both in English and Chinese.
- Detail-oriented with good analytical and reporting skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Effective listening & good interpersonal skills.
- Good Manner, pleasant personality and professional image
- Self-starter, team-work spirit.
- Attention to details
- Ability to think proactively & learn quickly
- Ability to effectively prioritise and organise workload, multi-task is essential
- Independent, outgoing and able to work under pressure.
- Highly organised & proactive with strong ownership & passion for the brand.
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
About the Organisation:
It is one of the most well known European luxury brands is looking for an Assistant C&B manager.