Senior Total Rewards Manager
Consultant Eva Peng
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-23 pharmaceuticals Shanghai CN CNY 800000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global healthcare company is now looking for a Senior Total Rewards Manager.
- Facilitate & actively drive policy harmonization/integration efforts for total compensation, benefits & perquisites to ensure alignment with global/regional/country policy point-of-views, market conditions, business requirements.
- Manage Total Reward elements in regard to executive customer group, incl. expert consultation to the P&O Business Partners for hire, promotion, transfer, termination and other employee life cycle events for assigned account and/or Region
- Act as Mobility expert in the area of labor law, social security, tax & other issues & aspects for assigned account and/or Region to provide support in conformity with DSM Mobility policies and procedures
- Support the development and continuous improvement of global policy enhancements, processes and tools with regard to Total Rewards
- Manage / support annual salary review, annual cash incentive schemes and long-term equity based programs, resulting in proper processes and accurate administration
- Contribute to and participate in Global Total Rewards projects and Account/Region specific projects related to Total Reward initiatives as assigned
- Bachelor degree required, Master degree preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years’ Total Reward experience in multinational company and/or consultancy experience in the area of labor law, tax, retirement and social security aspects, practices and legislation
- Solid understanding of critical capabilities in Compensation & Benefits: job evaluation (Hay methodology); bench marking/survey management & data collection; data analytics; design of Total Rewards solutions; policies documentation; business consulting; communications, training and change management
- Knowledge of equity compensation and related finance aspects is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and project & process management skills is a plus