Consultant Eva Peng
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-11-11 pharmaceuticals Shanghai CN CNY 400000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An European company is now looking for an expert C&B manager with consulting industry background.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To develop and deliver proactive compensation & benefits related programs according to HR plan and total remuneration strategy of the company. Proactively collaborate with different stakeholders to ensure all programs, policies & processes are implemented smoothly.
C&B Total Rewards (80%)
Collaborate with different stakeholders to conduct personnel cost budgeting, regular review and update to ensure the accuracy of annual budgeting per the Company’s mid-to-long term strategy & business objectives,.
Setup and regularly review and improve C&B related policies and procedures to ensure them internal equity & external competitiveness.
Design, develop and implement company’s compensation & benefit programs/activities in line with company’s total rewards strategy.
To provide the compensation, benefit and performance management services to the business team, which possibly can extend the scope or share best practice with the HR and business teams in China (Including all china legal entities) .
• Liaise with business leaders/managers to develop and implement local compensation & benefits(C&B) strategies that are appropriate for the business needs, but consistent with the company’s overall reward strategy
• Define and develop the Total Reward programs and activities to meet the company short-term or long-term objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness
• Lead/manage routine rewards related processes/operation, e.g. salary planning, merit increase, annual incentive scheme and related payout, sales incentive analysis, panel promotion, and etc.,
• Participate in external market survey, master market information and trend and provide feasible proposal to keep company total rewards competitiveness.
• Stay informative of industrial trends through market events or C&B survey activities, master market information and trend. Analyze and evaluate external market data as well as internal data about the company’s current employee population and future needs to develop salary budgets and forecasts.
• Select and manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and suppliers to ensure the satisfactory standards of services to support business.
• Coach or train China HRBP and managerial stakeholders with the C&B methodology or practices.
• Be responsible for the related C&B reports and office Employees Relationships issues.
• Other tasks assigned for need
HR Business Partner:
• Partner with front line managers and employees on implementing HR strategies and solutions, in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results;
• Supports/Facilitates all cyclical HR activities for China under Functional HRBP’s directions and guidance;
• Supports/Facilitates manager forums in China;
• Support key HR programs’ local execution on Talent Development, Employee Engagement.
A Bachelor degree in HR management, Finance, Data Analysis or other related disciplines will be considered candidates;.
Above 5 years working experience in C&B function, big-size foreign company or C&B project management experience are preferable; Above 2 years working experience in salary system analysis in consulting firms is preferred
Good logic thinking, sense to data, and have solid C&B knowledge and good understanding on local laws.
Good communication skill and outstanding problem-solving ability;
Fluent English and excellent on MS Word, Excel and PPT.
Play fair and objective, rigorous and diligence. Accept to work under pressure, the analysis judgement ability, good language expression ability, open-minded, has the good professional spirit, strong sense of confidentiality.
Strictly comply with National laws and regulations, EHS and quality management system, abide by the company Code of Conduct, rules and regulations. Ensure that all work behaviour conform to company's compliance requirements.
Sense of responsibility, diligent and with high integrity，Team-work approach.