Director of Total Rewards
Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 08 June 2022shanghai human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-06-13 2022-08-07 retail Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the total rewards function at a large sized company with fast growth in China.
- Develop proper and competitive C&B strategies that are relevant, forward-looking and maintain high level of competitiveness among similar industry
- Recommend cost effective C&B solutions and initiatives that are consistent with global philosophy and comply with country/regional statutory regulations
- Assist the Head of HR to develop and manage the C&B budget, provide fact-based analysis for leadership to make every C&B decision
- Provide on-going update on C&B trend to management, report findings and propose actions
- Assess and adjust C&B structure or incentive mechanism, based on survey results and market trends
- Lead and coach the team to be more proficient and effective in C&B management
- At least 10 years progressive experience in total rewards management within large sized companies and minimum 3 years at a director/head level
- Prior experience with leading HR consulting firms is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven agility and adaptability in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong leadership and people management experience
- Change management
About the Organization:
Our client is an iconic company with a long history of success in the international market.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 05 June 2022This is an exciting opportunity at a globally renowned company to lead the talent acquisition team supporting the strategic growth of the business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 16 May 2022China top medical device company located in Lingang New Area.