Director of Total Rewards
Consultant Javen Yu
Date posted 01 February 2023shanghai human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2023-02-06 2023-04-02 retail Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the total rewards function at a large sized company with fast growth in China.
- Develop proper and competitive C&B strategies that are relevant, forward-looking and maintain high level of competitiveness among similar industry
- Recommend cost effective C&B solutions and initiatives that are consistent with global philosophy and comply with country/regional statutory regulations
- Assist the Head of HR to develop and manage the C&B budget, provide fact-based analysis for leadership to make every C&B decision
- Provide on-going update on C&B trend to management, report findings and propose actions
- Assess and adjust C&B structure or incentive mechanism, based on survey results and market trends
- Lead and coach the team to be more proficient and effective in C&B management
- At least 10 years progressive experience in total rewards management within large sized companies and minimum 3 years at a director/head level
- Prior experience with leading HR consulting firms is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven agility and adaptability in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong leadership and people management experience
- Change management
About the Organization:
Our client is an iconic company with a long history of success in the international market.
Get in touch
+8621 5153 5870
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 10 March 2023This is a well known US leading FMCG which is looking for a L&D Director in Xuhui district, Shanghai. The talent portrait of this position is more like an expert trainer, responsible for developing course ware and teaching. Report to HRD and with one subordinate. On the other hand, it is necessary to dock with the US headquarters and localize related projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 01 February 2023This is a newly created position to lead the post merger and acquisition (M&A) activities for a sizable business.