Location Hangzhou Shi
Consultant Speed Zha
Date posted 06 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen HR Manager opportunity from Leading education industry based in Hangzhou is open now. Solid education industry background HR talents are required to establish the entire employee management strategy.
In this business critical role as an HR Manager, you will be responsible for defining the key HR strategy and delivering total talent solutions for the organisation.
- provide direction to all talent management related activities, including staffing management, budget planning and employer branding system optimisation
- develop an internal talent communications strategy across the business
- work closely with the senior business leaders of the organisation
- provide a global view of the pitch process
To be successful as HR Manager, you must have solid experience in a similar role with working in a consensus based partnership culture.
- ability to develop recruitment strategy and plans
- excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- a global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- intellectual rigour and insight to be credible with a highly intelligent and experienced group of partners
About the organisation:
This international education industry leader is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. With great clients, they put considerable emphasis on developing and training their employees to the highest standards.