Salary CNY220000 - CNY290000 per annum
Location Nantong Shi
Consultant Kelly Li
Date posted 17 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This job is under the direction of Plant Manager and Director of Human Resources, the HR Manager plans, organises, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and management of HR related business systems.
- Responsible for deployment of programs and policies designed to protect the company and employees interests in accordance with Human Resource practices and government compliance as well as promote stewardship within the organization and community.
- Manages the recruiting and selection activities of the plant to employ, place, and/or transfer internal and external candidates to ensure adequate staffing levels.
- Recommends, develops, supports and implements programs intended to reduce or eliminated occupational hazards that result in injuries, illnesses and financial losses.
- Identifies and complies with legal requirements and government reporting regulations.
- Administers Benefits and Compensation Programs
- Administration of HRIS System
Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrolment rules, and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees.
- Possess considerable knowledge of management-employee relations and the principles, practices, and procedures of personnel administration.
- Possess thorough knowledge in specific areas of job content, qualifications, educational and training requirements of a wide variety of manufacturing occupations, and salary and wage administration.
- Must be able to research information and analyse data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action.
- Must have the ability to exercise considerable judgement and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with senior management, department managers and supervisors.
- Must possess general knowledge of laws and regulations relating to employee relations, insurance and safety administration.
- Effective organisational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Solid experience with an HRMS such as Kronos, ADP Workforce Now or People Soft is recommended.