Consultant Javen Yu
Date posted 10 March 2023shanghai human-resources/learning-development 2023-03-23 2023-05-09 human-resources-and-personnel 上海 CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This is a well known US leading FMCG which is looking for a L&D Director in Xuhui district, Shanghai. The talent portrait of this position is more like an expert trainer, responsible for developing course ware and teaching. Report to HRD and with one subordinate. On the other hand, it is necessary to dock with the US headquarters and localize related projects.
- Supports business initiatives through the design and development of high-impact development and strategic learning programs for defined corporate scope
- Works in collaboration with HRBP and business leaders to analyze the learning needs; design; develop and implement learning solutions aligned with role-based competencies and business strategy
- Maintain a high degree of contact and cooperation with the US headquarters to optimize and implement learning and development projects in China
- Bachelor degree or above
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in Organizational Development or related Human Resources discipline required
- Fluent English skills with writing and speaking
- Expertise in training needs analysis and instructional design
- Management of learning program design and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with, and influence, business leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, challenging multi-business environment required
Get in touch
+8621 5153 5870
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 01 February 2023This is a newly created position to lead the post merger and acquisition (M&A) activities for a sizable business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 01 February 2023This is an excellent opportunity to lead the total rewards function at a large sized company with fast growth in China.