HR Manager APAC
Salary CNY600000 - CNY1000000 per annum
Location Huangpu Qu
Consultant Olivier Pietrantoni
Date posted 09 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This very challenging position would get you involved directly to the business within the company's APAC operations.
- Responsible for the human resources and health safety environment activities of the company Pacific. The group companies based in China and of Singapore and India (Mumbai);
- Main activities:
- Ensure the human resources hiring, management and training processes;
- Ensure the personnel administration, the employment as well as the labour cost planning and control activities;
- Ensure the process of defining, updating and developing of the company organisational system and powers of attorney;
- Ensure coordination of the process of defining ad updating of the regulatory instruments of the company;
- Ensure the industrial relations management;
- Ensure the management of the labour disputes;
- Ensure the management of the general services;
- Ensure the management of the IT services according to guidelines;
- Ensure the management of the Health Safety and Environment according to group guidelines;
- Ensure the security services as Security Officer;
- Ensure the change management and both the internal and external communication throughout the companies;
- Additional the position is responsible for the Korean branch.
- University degree;
- Minimum 8/9 years working experience in HR field in international companies/environment, with at least 2 in responsibility position;
- Fluent English; Italian and Chinese knowledge is a plus;
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent communication/relationship skills;
- Able to work independently, flexibility, problem solving. Interpersonal and intercultural skills, resilience.
About the Organisation:
It is a Fortune 500 European energy company and one of the global leader in their sector. It operates in more 85 countries with more than 83.000 employees.