APAC HR Director
Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 29 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Our client has created this new position to lead the HR agenda in the APAC region. This is an exciting opportunity within a global company.
- Acting as a commercial HR Business Partner to the Regional General Manager and local management team.
- Acting as an active contributor to the International HR Strategy and developing local HR plans to execute that strategy with the support of their International HR colleagues.
- Acting as an active contributor in the creation of the local Operating Plan and Strategic Plan and developing local HR plans to execute on those plans.
- Taking ownership of the execution of the local plan with responsibility for process, budget and employment legal compliance.
- Acting as coach and mentor to the wider management team.
- Taking accountability for the accurate and efficient management of all people activity across the Region
- Delivering oversight of all aspects of the employee life-cycle in the region
- Responsible for all recruitment and L&D activities in the region
- Working with Compliance and other corporate directorates as required to implement corporate programmes in the Region
- HR management experience gained in a multi-territory environment, preferably in a highly matrixed environment.
- Good knowledge of employment legal practice.
- Proven ability to make sound and rational judgements and decisions, particularly in situations of high ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- High standard of business English.
- Proven experience working within a matrix management structure and handling multiple activities at the same time.
About the Organisation
The client is a global leader providing top class software solutions to worldwide customers. They have multiple offices in the APAC region.