HR Business Partner - APAC region
Salary CNY400000 - CNY600000 per annum
Location Xuhui Qu
Consultant Olivier Pietrantoni
Date posted 13 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The HR Business Partner - APAC region covers countries such as China, Thailand, South Korea or Malaysia. You will have to build strong relationship with the different business leaders across the region.
- You will proactively engage and work with client consisting of about 170 employees across China, Taiwan,HK, Japan, Korea, Malaysia and Thailand to ensure the business and associated organisational/talent management objectives are achieved. Your core mission will be to provide HR leadership and expertise, influencing business and talent outcomes within the day-to-day operations
- Lead key initiatives and provide solutions to employee relations, organisation development, performance management and workforce planning objectives for the business and functions
- Design and lead initiatives which serve to advance the agenda of the business and ensure we have a strong program in place to attract, develop and retain the talent and capabilities needed to meet business objectives
- Identify training needs of organisation by working closely with Business / Function Leaders, so as to generate annual training plan in line with business development needs and be responsible for the training implementation
- Work closely with leaders and other members of the HR team to assess pipeline of talent and create strategies to identify and retain talent as well as attract outside talent to the business
- Work with APAC Compensation & Benefits Consultant who manages all compensation and benefits plans and programs to ensure our competitiveness in the local marketplace and consistency with our global philosophy and Global Guiding Principles
- Ensures employee policies & practices comply with all labour and employment laws and regulations nationally, but also is consistent with the values and Global Guiding Principles.
- At least 10 years of experience working as HRBP role or HR Generalist with L&D function, preferably supporting client groups in the APAC region
- Strong communications skills and ability to work in a matrix environment with the ability to build and maintain strong partnerships across multiple areas and geographies
- Ability to keep the good balance between strategic thinking and transnational day to day work
- Proven skills in coaching and counselling managers and employees
- Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution techniques and influencing skills
- Broad knowledge of employee relations, organisational development & planning, talent management consulting and compensation/rewards
- Demonstrated ability in applying functional knowledge to address business challenges
- Proven ability to transfer business strategy into HR strategy and lead the change.
About the company:
This is a leading provider of differentiated paper and packaging solutions.