Salary CNY240000 - CNY300000 per annum + Free Accommodation
Location Changzhou Shi
Consultant Kelly Li
Date posted 28 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a senior HR position that will act as a feeder to other Business Partner and Specialist positions within the department. As a key member of the HR Business team, the generalist will assist in the development and execution of HR strategies, initiatives and programs in support of Changzhou business plans and overall corporate objectives, such as Administration Management, New Employee Integration, Employee Engagement/Retention, Talent Management and Performance Management.
- Responsible for a variety of activities in Company Administration Management.
- Main driver for employee engagement/retention result; implements communication strategy to employees through variable ways.
- Integration of new hires.
- Employee relationship management; facilitates employee talking and exit interviews.
- Conducts research and works on reports.
- Leverages all HR COE functions to facilitate the effective resolution of day to day HR matters. Proactively initiates dialogue with business supervisors, providing advice on issues affecting morale, performance, development, and organisation effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Actively partners with site supervisors to ensure alignment of people strategies and business initiatives.
- Assists HR manager in creating and launching new programs aligned with HR strategy.
- Supports to execute annual processes such as People Development and Performance Management.
- Supports other HR functions as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in human resources or other equivalent ones.
- Above 3 Years of working experience in Human Resources related field with industrial/manufacturing exposure in multinational companies.
- Knowledge and understanding of a variety of areas within Human Resources including administration, talent management, performance management and labour legislations.
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking ability. Proven verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills; effectively interact with all levels in the organisation and across cultures.
- Excellent computer skills in an MS office environment. Must include the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets utilising Excel; ability to develop presentations in PowerPoint.
- Ability to identify, support and drive change throughout Sensata by working closely with the leadership to build an organisation through best practices.
- Highly motivated, customer focused, well organised and attention to detail.
- Desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced organisation.
- Problem solver with a positive attitude and ability to make appropriate decisions. Maintain focus and follow through on issues until resolved.
- Willing to take challenges; strong desire for continuous improvement in working flow and procedures optimisation.
- Strong sense of business ethics including the ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
- Good English language ability in reading, writing and speaking.