Senior HRBP Manager
Salary CNY600000 - CNY800000 per annum
Consultant Jasper Zhang
Date posted 11 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Lead HRBP team to partnership with department heads (CXOs) to understand business priorities, interpret into HR initiatives and drive the implementation to support business growth
- Impact on Business (i.e. business contribution, nature and scope of responsibility, risk and financial management, strategic/tactical/operative responsibility)
- Provide overall HR support to assigned department, including but not limited to staffing, employee relations, talent development and performance management, C&B policies etc.
- Ensure the ethical regulations are observed and followed by all employees.
- Implement the HR strategies locally with effectiveness
- Provide consultancy to department heads on people related issues or matters with pragmatic solutions
Support to drive efficient organization in line with BSC optimization
- Communication with internal and/or external Customers, Suppliers as well as Third Parties
(indicate nature and context of client relationship and service delivery, required communication skills, frequency of communication (i.e. infrequent =few times a year, occasional= few times a month, frequent= regular but not daily, continuous= daily)
- Employee relationship management: Employee satisfaction (Safe Heaven)/Regular employee communication/ team meeting.
- Facilitate communication between senior management and employees.
- Ensure effective communication of strategy, policy, procedures and regulations to all employees
- Frequent communication within the team
- Innovation and Change (i.e. range and diversity of activities, problems, processes, market dynamics and management challenges that need to be recognized and resolved, improvement of processes, systems or products)
- Passion and drive to changes for excellence
- Open-minded with innovation to introduce/implement with new practice and ideas where applicable
- People Leadership (i.e. management, motivation and development of staff as well as teamwork)
- Solid leadership exposure and experience
- Motivate, inspire and strong willingness to development people
- University degree preferably in HRM or Business Management or MBA degree
- Minimum 10 years of HR working experience in MNC environment, among