Regional HR Business Partner
Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 18 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Our client is a global industrial company. Reporting to the HR Director APAC, this position will proactively engage and work with client to ensure the business and associated organisational/talent management objectives are achieved.
- Lead key initiatives and provide solutions to employee relations, organisation development, performance management and workforce planning objectives for the business and functions.
- Design and lead initiatives which serve to advance the agenda of the business and ensure we have a strong program in place to attract, develop and retain the talent and capabilities needed to meet business objectives.
- Identify training needs of organisation by working closely with Business / Function Leaders, so as to generate annual training plan in line with business development needs and be responsible for the training implementation.
- Work closely with leaders and other members of the HR team to assess pipeline of talent and create strategies to identify and retain talent as well as attract outside talent to the business.
- Work with APAC Compensation & Benefits Consultant who manages all compensation and benefits plans and programs to ensure our competitiveness in the local marketplace and consistency with our global philosophy and Global Guiding Principles.
- At least 10 years of experience working as HRBP role or HR Generalist with L&D function, preferably supporting client groups in the APAC region.
- Strong communications skills and ability to work in a matrix-ed environment with the ability to build and maintain strong partnerships across multiple areas and geographies.
- Ability to keep the good balance between strategic thinking and transnational day to day work.
- Proven skills in coaching and counselling managers and employees.
- Broad knowledge of employee relations, organisational development & planning, talent management consulting and compensation/rewards.
- Proven ability to transfer business strategy into HR strategy and lead the change