APAC HR BP
Salary CNY400000 - CNY550000 per annum
Consultant Joanna Wang
Date posted 25 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
It is an APAC HRBP role for a global well known luxury brand.
- HR Business Partner
- Work with business leaders to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Work with key stakeholders on retail workforce planning, succession planning, skills assessment and training development
- Well manage employee relations
- Collaborate within and across team / functions, offer total HR solutions for retail stores.
- Provide Sourcing solutions for Own Store Talent national wise, make sure in time and quality recruitment
- Enhance employer branding, transport the Brand’s passion & values too seek the right candidates and best fit for the brand, to build effective sourcing channels for retail store staff.
- Provide Talent Learning and Development solutions for Own Store Talent national wise
- Provide Total rewarding solutions for Own Store staff, especially store management level
- Integrate own store staff into HR system (WORKDAY) and drive
Qualifications and Skills:
- Luxury HR working background and skills know-how
- Proactive and strong communication skills
- Strong implementation and execution capability
- Proficient in English (both oral and writing)
- Proficient in Microsoft office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Desired Working experience:
- Around 8 Years working experience in Retail HR
- Multinational company background will be preferred
- APAC experience preferred.