Location Nantong ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Speed Zha
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen HRM opportunity from a leading Auto industry based in Nantong, Jiangsu, is available now. Solid manufacturing industry background HR talents are required to establish entire total rewards strategy.
- In this business critical role as an HR Manager, you will be responsible for defining the key HR strategy and delivering total talent solutions for the organisation.
- provide direction to all talent management related activities, including staffing management, budget planning and employer branding system optimisation
- develop an internal talent communications strategy across the business
- work closely with the senior business leaders of the organisation
- provide a global view of the pitch process
- To be successful as HR Manager, you must have solid experience in a similar role with working in a consensus based partnership culture.
- ability to develop recruitment strategy and plans
- excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- a global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- intellectual rigour and insight to be credible with a highly intelligent and experienced group of partners
About the organisation:
This international machinery industry leader is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. With great clients, they put considerable emphasis on developing and training their employees to the highest standards.