HRBP Sr. Manager
Consultant Kelly Chen
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072019-01-06 human-resources-and-personnel No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
This is an exciting HRBP opportunities in one of the most famous trading company. My client provides an equal, diverse and dynamic working environment for their staff.
- Talent Resourcing: identify recruitment channels, select and recommend candidates to meet business hiring needs in the most effective and efficient way;
- Performance Management: provide operation support in Performance Management, Salary Review and Profit Sharing exercises;
- Staff Movement and Relocation: assist in staff movement / relocation cases and follow up on all related documentation;
- Management Reports: prepare and analyse management reports to assist management in strategic planning and business decisions;
- Talent Management and Retention: assist in deploying retention initiatives to facilitate talent development, mobility and retention;
- HR Plan Implementation: assist Account Managers in the execution of HR plan, operational issues, policies, systems and projects etc.;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- University degree preferably in Human Resources;
- At least 12 years working experience in Human resources, 5 years in managerial role;
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing;
- Detail-oriented, proactive and smart;
- PC skill (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under pressure.