Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Kelly Chen
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-04-19 human-resources-and-personnel Shenzhen Shi Guangdong CN CNY 450000 550000 550000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
My client is a brand company in one of the most international corporations in consumer electronics industry. They’re now looking for a high-calibre Human Resource Manager to join their Shenzhen office and cover the human resource management in China.
- Support departments as a strategic partner regarding to talent development and training;
- Lead a team of people to develop and implement various Human Resources Management Programs to facilitate people development and management;
- Responsible for acquiring best-fit-talents internally and externally to meet the strategy needs;
- Actively manage the retention of high potential employees within the organization;
- Plan and execute employee relation programs to increase staff engagement and morale.
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related qualifications;
- 10 years of talent and organization development and management experience
- Exposure in people development for R&D professionals and or factory management professional are preferable;