Plant HR Manager
Location Zhongshan ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Kelly Chen
Date posted 21 March 20192019-03-21 2019-05-20 human-resources-and-personnel Zhongshan Shi Guangdong CN CNY 25000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
I am looking for a Plant HR Manager for a foreign manufacturing for consumer electronic devices in Zhongshan.
- Responsible for helping to build a reasonable and effective organisational structure, select suitable recruitment channels, ensure the effective supply of talents and meet the needs of business development according to the needs of platform companies and project companies at the stage of business development;
- Responsible for the establishment and regular maintenance of the reserve talent pool according to the organisational structure and human resources planning;
- Assist leaders in designing performance appraisal indicators, methods and implementing performance management, establish salary and welfare system and effective incentive mechanism for employees at all levels, and improve the company's human resources system/process/program.
- Establish differentiated employee training plan, organise employee training, improve employee's working ability and career development;
- Cooperate with CEO to establish and implement corporate culture, including accelerating change, brainstorming, staff discussion and other measures to effectively support the implementation of corporate business strategy.
- Organise staff to learn and publicize corporate culture and spirit, and use various ways to build cohesive and team spirit team.
- Regular visits to project companies, interviews with department managers on personnel planning and implementation, assists business teams in team building planning, organisation and promotion of corporate culture construction, establishes smooth and effective communication channels, builds good employee relations, and prevents and handles labor risks.
- Complete the annual human resources summary of each project company, including employee performance appraisal, organisational planning, company human cost budget, analysis and optimisation measures.
- Responsible for the daily management of human resources department; the delivery quality of basic human resources work and the orderly development of related work; and assist the supervisor to complete other human resources related special and routine work.
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related qualifications;
- 10 years of talent and organisation development and management experience
- Exposure in people development for R&D professionals and or factory management professional are preferable;
About the Company:
Our client is a foreign manufacturing for consumer electronic devices.