HR Operations Manager
Salary CNY480000 - CNY840000 per annum
Consultant Joanna Wang
Date posted 06 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Position Summary: This job contributes to China HR Shared service success by acting as project leader involving in the digitised HR system design and improvement with system vendor, local IT department and global HRIT team, and transform the job core value from routine maintenance area to the change management area.
Division/Business Unit Summary:
- Lead digitised HR projects, including:
- Define and support the HR infrastructure road map to identify extended value of Workday by implementing additional functionality or taking advantage of new Workday capabilities
- Lead the plan and implementation of concepts, techniques, and standards that support automation HR solution strategic.
- Act as Project Manager Role to work with Global HRIT, local HR1, local IT and system vendor on HR system optimisation and harmonisation project via well-established project plans including time lines and milestones and track progress. Inspire teamwork and responsibility across project teams; hold teams accountable to schedules, budgets, and scope.
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. Ensures solutions are consistent with digitised approach, like automotive process transaction, mobile apps design, WeChat platform develop etc. for overall HR organisation objectives.
- Market and communicate program vision to project teams, key business stakeholders and executive leadership. Ensure continued business sponsorship, engagement, and commitment.
- Act as a power user and key supporter to provide routine maintenance support, including:
- Authority delegation for user’s account;
- Adjust security setting based on biz demand;
- Collect bugs from end users, track the troubleshooting progress for reported system bugs;
- Support HR with Security, Reporting and Testing procedures
- Prepare up-to-date documentation of Workday HR system functions, processes and capabilities
- Provide detailed functional/technical knowledge and maintain insight to current industry best practices and how they can be applied to Thermo Fisher
- Communication planning, information distribution, performance reporting, and administrative closure.
- Lead HR analyst working with HRBP to ensure the business requirements has been addressed and translated into the HR solutions properly
- Proactive work with HR business partner to communicate/promote HR OP tasks, projects and changes via providing value-added data analysis services
- Developing strong working relationship with HR business partner to ensure effective - communication and early identification of requirements and service issues
- Support/Participant global, regional or country level projects
- Strong Project Management experience to interact with global, local stake holders with the ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a fast-paced culture.
- 5+ years working experience in supporting HR system/process improvement projects are preferred (experience with multi-state in a consultation firm is a plus).
- Education in Computer Science major is preferred.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of WorkDay, Citiray, PowerBI, mobile apps and other digitised capability
- Excellent writing skills, strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- High degree of professionalism and solid ability in delivering high quality customer service and establishing/maintaining effective and collaborative working relationships.
- Excellent judgement, analytically and problem-solving.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Functions in a highly confidential environment.
- Strong project and people management skills.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.