Learning & Development Project Lead
Salary CNY300000 - CNY400000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Kelly Li
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 legal No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
With minimal guidance, this role leads regional/local Learning and Development programs and projects, supports the Learning and Development Manager to manage ULU team in planning and implementing organization development interventions and collaborates with internal customers to gain knowledge of learning needs, and conducts or facilitates specific learning and development programs.
- Identify appropriate learning and organisational needs according to business direction and formulate and implement yearly learning and development plan.
- Create and continuously improve the designs of different learning and development programs and effectively adapt it to deploy to achieve desired outcomes. Develop and facilitate post-training application with program stakeholders. Consult regularly with Senior Management.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and adjust program based on the objectives and evaluation. Assist manager to coach the team in providing advices and applying diverse approaches to help participants learn effectively.
- Analyse the overall post training reports and develop actions based on the analysis. Provide the HQ Learning Management System (LMS) team with constructive suggestions to ensure the effectiveness of the LMS locally.
- 5. Assist to set the benchmark in evaluating instructor performance. Provide feedback and coaching to external consultants and in-house trainers.
- 6. Maintain a solid in-house trainer/consultant management process. Build up professional network and maintain relationships with external training vendors, universities and other relevant institutions.
- With minimal guidance, lead regional or local learning and development projects. Proactively communicate to key stakeholders. Understand key control points of multi-level projects and manage risks to keep project on track. Be sensitive to situation change and make proactive adaptation. Provide professional advice and influence others to buy-in to own opinions.
- Facilitate management training and workshops. Adjust class according to participants’ needs and learning styles.
- Assist manager to evaluate team performance. Proactively coach ULU team members to improve knowledge and skills. Build overall teamwork.
- Implement the overall Organisational Design plan. Design and deliver the project and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the client’s needs. Work with client to create and sustain the desired OD outcome/impact.
- Provides other duties as directed.
- University degree (Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree) in Human Resources Administration, Training, Education, Organisational Development, Instructional Design, or a related field plus generally 8 years professional level experience. Experience working in a multi-national company preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of training, organisation development and learning practices. Experience with supervisory and management skills training preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to assess organisational needed, administer programs, and managing complex projects.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Learning Management Systems and digital tools preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience in support Organisational Design intervention design and delivery preferred
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.