Head of HR
Salary CNY70 - CNY80 per annum
Consultant Sophie Jiang
Date posted 07 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Our organization: Our client is the international School is looking for Head of HR to base in Shanghai.
This position will be responsible for oversight of strategic and tactical HR support and programs for employees and managers. The incumbent will provide advice/guidance to line management on all people related matters and support the resolution of complex people and employee relations issues. This position will also have responsibility for HR service delivery at HQ and support the Global HR team on delivery of Group strategic projects.
1. A highly committed team player
2. Excellent communication and relationship building skills, including the ability to effectively deliver presentations and efficiently facilitate discussions.
3. Can perform effectively and with integrity under pressure.
4. Shows initiative, and can preempt issues and challenges.
5. Ability to critically assess situations, determine options and provide a point of view. Challenge current practice and processes in a positive and constructive way, in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
6. Highly motivated individual who is results oriented
7. A minimum of 6 years demonstrated as a Senior HR Manager in a multi-national environment
8. Demonstrated experience in leading and implementing HR initiatives across multiple geographies or sites. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in remuneration and benefits is an advantage
9. Bachelor’s degree and/or advance degree in HR or Business-related field
10. Strong analytical, problem solving skills. An ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
Our client is the international School is looking for Head of HR to base in Shanghai.