Salary CNY180000 - CNY250000 per annum
Location Pudong Xin Qu
Consultant Olivier Pietrantoni
Date posted 21 December 2016
The Recruitment Coordinator offers a candidate concierge service to support the Recruitment Partners in the end-to-end permanent recruitment process by managing all administrative functions,
- The Recruitment Coordinator Manages candidate status and communications.
- Scheduling interviews.
- Ensuring seamless hand-offs throughout the process focusing on candidate experience.
- Ensuring all procedures and processes are fully documented.
- Relieving on-site Recruitment Partners of as much administration as possible.
- Conducting all administration surrounding the recruitment process from role initiation to offer acceptance.
- Assigning roles to relevant Recruitment Partner once they are approved.
- Following up with the Hiring Manager for a role specification.
- Arranging the Requirements (intake) Meeting between the Recruitment Partner, Direct Sourcer and Hiring Manager once a role specification has been received within the appropriate Service Level Agreement (SLA) timeframe.
- Posting internal and external job advertisements in line with specific branding guidelines.
- Arranging all interviews between the Hiring Manager and the candidate on behalf of the Recruitment Partners within SLA. This includes gaining diary availability, booking meeting rooms, sending calendar invites with the resume to the Hiring Manager and any appropriate interview documentation to the candidate.
- Working with appropriate team members in formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies or posted to the dbCareers platform
- Maintaining all central inboxes
- Ensuring the correct data is maintained in the recruitment system dbCareers through regular auditing and as appropriate.
- Managing system administration and access for approved Vendors.
- Gaining a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions services delivered within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Achieving all SLAs pertaining to the role.
- Working to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines.
- Ad hoc projects as requested
- 2 years’ experience in a high volume administrative/customer service functions.
- 1 year experience working in multiple computer systems/applications simultaneously.
- Expert level MS Word and Outlook skills.
- Proficient with all other MS office tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a recruitment/RPO environment.
- Previous experience working with applicant tracking systems.
- Financial Services or Professional Services experience highly desirable
About the organisation:
This company is one of the most prestigious international bank, they’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with their clients, and redefining their culture and relationships with each other. They are seeking for like-minded people who could survive in challenging yet exciting business environment.