Salary CNY25 - CNY30 per annum + free apartment
Location Jiaxing Shi Shi
Consultant Kelly Li
Date posted 17 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This role will be responsible for developing and building the talent acquisition function for Veeva China. You will be expected to build trusted partnerships with hiring managers and to understand the business needs and connect it to a talent strategy that aligns with our Company’s hiring philosophy to execute on the recruiting process.
- Partner with and support hiring managers so as to develop a deep understanding the needs of their open roles and identify the best candidates to present to hiring manager.
- Use various tools including postings, networking via peers and direct contact to build a pipeline of candidates.
- Assist hiring managers with administrative tasks related to screening and interview process.
- Maintain effective relationships with candidates through the recruiting process to ensure a high-quality candidate experience.
- Track and report on overall talent attraction metrics, updates on applicant activity, escalation of issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Leverage resources effectively, including job boards, social media, attend job related events and networking to build talent pools.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers, and other key stakeholders, to collaborate on optimal approaches to strengthen/build talent pipeline and effectively forecast talent needs.
- Manage external job postings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of prior experience working in a talent acquisition capacity and proven track record working in MNC environment
- Knowledge of key skills required for executing on recruiting process
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize workload based on business needs
- An ability to understand the labor market(s) and talent pools
- Superior written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced matrix environment