Senior HR officer
Consultant Eva Peng
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 human-resources-and-personnel 上海 CN CNY 250000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
The company is a foreign healthcare company, Assist in the formulation, organization and implementation of the company's human resources strategy, construction and development of human resources system, to maximize the development of human resources, in order to achieve the company's strategic objectives of development to provide human security.
- Set up and optimize the recruitment process, review the process with HR manager and ensure the efficiency of the hiring process;
- Provide consultancy to the hiring managers to complete the job analysis and provide professional suggestion on the job description; support HR manager to implement the job description pool update;
- Interview and provide the professional talent assessment; work closely with the hiring managers to understand the business needs, suggest on the right talent sourcing channel and implement the sourcing and screening;
- Work with HR Manager to develop and manage the multiple channels to ensure a steady pipeline of manpower resources, review and evaluate the performance of the recruitment channels from time to time and control the recruitment cost.
- Support HR manager to prepare HR policies, Employee Handbook and ensure all the procedures are align with the local labor law and the state guidelines;
- Ensure a smooth local on-boarding process, including apply the licenses, work permits etc.
- Ensure the execution of HR policies and regulations;
- Coach line manager on the probation management
- Deal with termination and on board procedures, complete relative approval process and notices; prepare the new account and welcome package for new employees;
- Analyze the reasons of employee dismissal, find out the primary reasons of employee turnover and provide appropriate suggestion on talent management of the company.
- Give consultancy and strong support on labor dispute if any;
- Support HR Manager manage the external HR Partner/service provider ensure the high quality services provided to the Company;
Training & Development
Set up and review the employee development system based on the job level requirement
for different functions, ensure all individual employee is clear about the own development needs to meet the business growth needs;
- Organize the training requirements survey within each departments; design the training and development program in terms of the training analysis result;
- Optimize the orientation package with the guidance of HR Manager;
- -Provide training on Code of Conduct and ensure all employees understand and comply with the contents;
- -Analyze training effectiveness and feedback from employees and management, and make improvement recommendation;
Other tasks assigned by leader and management of human resources.
- Business Acumen
- Organizational Agility
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Integrity and Accountability Experiences/Education:
- Bachelor degree with HR specialization or administration
- At least 10 years of HR experience (generalist/specialist)
- Successful track record in the employee relation or talent development role
- Work experience in designing and implementing effective human resources programs and work processes that improve client group ability to achieve desired results
- Work across national borders
- Proficient in verbal and written English language skills