China Talent Acquisition Leader
Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 04 July 2022shanghai human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-07-04 2022-09-02 human-resources-and-personnel Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting opportunity at a globally renowned company to lead the talent acquisition team supporting the strategic growth of the business.
- Trusted partner to the business, proactively network and establish effective working relationships, ensure a cost-conscious recruitment model, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering quality candidates to the organization in a timely manner
- Understand the Company’s business needs and maintain a constant and steady focus on the marketplace and report on market intelligence
- Develop knowledge of assigned business groups’ structure, strategies, and critical skill requirements
- Partner with the business leadership teams and HR partners during the annual planning process and advise on strategic staffing initiatives
- Accountable for recruiting strategy in region of coverage to ensure that the recruitment team is proactive in achieving hiring targets, inspiring a team of recruiters to deliver on the promise to recruit a diverse candidate pipeline
- Provide regional insight and guidance on programs such as University Relations, branding activities, and other recruiting related initiatives
- 8+ years’ experience in talent acquisition within a multinational corporate environment, at least 3 spent in a management role
- Strategic thinking and ‘can do’ spirit
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin, able to communicate effectively with global TA
- Experience in RPO, Project and Search recruitment in a consulting and in-house capacity
- Proven ability to manage complex TA projects
About the Organization:
Our client is a Fortune 500 global company with a strong presence in the China market.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 02 August 2022It's a senior HRM role for a global leading Chemical company. This role will deeply involve in the M&A and integration projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 04 July 2022Our client is looking for a senior commercial HRBP manager role in Shanghai.