Consultant Laura Wu
Date posted 04 July 2022shanghai human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-07-04 2022-09-02 it 上海市 CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for a senior commercial HRBP manager role in Shanghai.
- Understand the business strategy and plan and provide HR solutions to address the people issue and fulfill the business plan, especially in the phase of business and organizational changes
- Work with COE team to implement annual country plan e.g. Performance management, Talent review, Salary review, Training/development plan, Succession Plan, DE&I, Engagement Survey, etc.
- Know the people especially the key talents; Coach and feedback the leaders and talents on their own development plan
- Manage employee relations, provide solutions and suggestions to people managers
- Support the business on org structure optimization or business transformation projects
- Feedback to COE on improvement areas and initiatives that relevant to territory
- Lead/support other HR related projects as needed
- Strong HR professional, progressive experience is required, at least four to five years as HRBP role in a matrix Org
- Well experienced in M&A stage and drive re-org project is perfect
- English both in written and spoken is preferred
- Self drive; Self motivated;Result driven
- Good communication skill
- High analytical thinking
- Familiarity with Commercial and Sales functions is a plus
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 02 August 2022It's a senior HRM role for a global leading Chemical company. This role will deeply involve in the M&A and integration projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 04 July 2022This is an exciting opportunity at a globally renowned company to lead the talent acquisition team supporting the strategic growth of the business.