Data Analytic Specialist
Consultant Cherry Dong
Date posted 18 July 20192019-07-18 2019-09-16 manufacturing-and-production Kunshan Jiangsu CN CNY 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rarely seen Data Analytic Specialist role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou KUNSHAN, the candidate should have merge and acquisition experience.
• data analytics for company equipment
• development of new algorithms and methods
• improving existing solutions where big data is used
• analysis equipment reliability and performance, provide recommendations actions
• failure investigation for root causes
• master Degree in Computer Science or Statistics or Applied mathematics or engineering background with demonstrated ability in data analysis and problem solving.
• more than two years of working experience on utilizing data analysis skills to improve products or services in real projects. Machine diagnostics knowledge is a plus.
• skilled in at least one of data analysis tool, e,g,: SPSS, Python, Matlab, R or strong programming languages skills (C++, Visual Basic, Java, etc.) to develop engineering calculation tools
• experience working in R&D organization preferred
• experience in team leading in global organization and in matrix organization
• big data and data analytics methods experience. There is good understanding of numerical optimization theory (Linear and Non-linear). IoT and cloud technologies knowledge and experience
• utilizing sensors for data gathering experience plus
• strong self-motivated and quick learning
• team work spirit, good communication and coordination skills
• excellent English writing and speaking skills
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.