Embedded Software Engineer
Salary Attractive remuneration
Consultant Linva WANG
Date posted 20 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a well-known American-capital enterprise.
- Highly proficient in C/C++/Java for embedded products.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise to others within the engineering organisation.
- Can evaluate new technologies for product inclusion and acts as technical expert for platform development.
- Manage the other engineers of CoC firmware and provide status of the group back to CoC in Richardson, TX through regular conference calls and online meetings.
- Able to arrange tasks and schedules and provides timely feedback to management for project status.
- Professional competence and due care.Follow engineering standards and procedures for firmware development.
- Good consciousness of teamwork, could work with a team of engineers in both China and the US to bring new products to market.
- Able to reproduce, isolate and troubleshoot problems.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Electronic Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline.
- Strong in C/C++/Java programming languages.
- Linux development experience over 4 years.
- Able to read component datasheets and board schematics.
- Have successfully led embedded software development efforts through all phases including conceptualisation, design, implementation and test.
- Qualified as a team leader. Experience managing other engineering personnel is desired.
- Because this potion will act as a liaison with the US portion of the CoC team, adequate English skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Successfully complete multiple simultaneous tasks in an environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Adatable working in a global, matrixed organisation.
- A strong desire to excel in an environment with high-quality engineers.