Software Development Engineer (Tool development)
Salary Attractive package
Location Shenzhen Shi
Consultant Linva WANG
Date posted 20 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a well-known US Internet company.
- Develop tools/platforms to real-time monitoring on app health, including availability, performance, traffic, downstream stability, business KPI; reporting stability issues; analyze incident insight and root cause
- Collaborate with product managers and other engineering teams to prototype creative solutions quickly and implement the technical vision.
- Engineer innovative solution with modern technologies to improve platform performance
- Drive continuous improvement in our software development process within an agile development team.
- Create real-time trend for the count of key business events to indicate the performance of corresponding functionalities, with comparison to the same period historically to show progress or degradation.
- Generate reports to show snapshot of top stability issues across production within a selected period, including top unstable apps, downstream problem, system errors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in Java development
- Have knowledge about Object oriented design, design patterns and the entire application module development
- Good analytical and technical background with good problem solving skills
- Good ability to learn existing applications quickly and to be able to make modifications to them
- Good read and written technical documentation in English
- Good communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with business user within global multicultural team environment