Consultant Hedy Xu
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-12-25 transport-and-rail No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
The role will * Responsible for end-to-end design, development and support of BI solutions using Qlikview/Qliksense. * Design and develop dashboards to meet Region and Business unit requirements. * Create QlikView scripts and applications to extract data from several transactional systems / websites.
- responsible for end-to-end design, development and support of BI solutions using Qlikview / Qliksense
- design and develop dashboards to meet Region and Business unit requirements
- create QlikView scripts and applications to extract data from several transactional systems / websites
- consistent pursuit of innovation and excellence by following pro-active approach to understand Business needs implicitly and deliver value add in form of solutions
- work closely with in-house development team and Business stakeholders to design best applicable solutions
- conduct trainings
- prepare Technical and User Manual Documentation
- other ad-hoc assignments i.e.: creating EXCEL Macros, collaborating in regional projects, etc.
- graduate / post Graduate Diploma (computer science related) with at least two-three years’ relevant experience
- fluent in English, both spoken and written
- excellent quantitative & analytical skills and Strong problem solving attitude
- ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- possess strong organization skills
- strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to develop good relationships across all levels. Motivated, proactive and reliable
- proficient in MS Office
- leading global liner shipping company with 219 modern ships, 7.6 million TEU (Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit) transported per year, around 13,000 motivated employees in 126 countries. Hapag-Lloyd offers a fleet with a total capacity of 1.6 Million TEU, as well as a container stock of more than 2.3 million TEU including one of the world’s largest and most modern reefer container fleets. A total of 129 liner services worldwide ensuring fast and reliable connections between more than 600 ports across all the continents.