Consultant Hedy Xu
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-11-25 it No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
It is a world's leading provider of engineering solutions focuses on designing, manufacturing and delivering innovative products and professional engineering solutions.
- development process
- engineering change
- test process
- tertiary qualification in Information Systems and or Technology with focus on software engineering (testing, release management) and quality assurance
- at least three (five) years’ experience in the operational usage of Product Lifecycle Management (Team-center) and NX Team-center Integration solutions
- at least three (five) years’ experience in creation and maintenance and Administration of NX and Team-center Engineering
- at least three years of experience in design enterprise systems spanning across systems architecture, sizing, performance tuning and budgeting to fit requirements from the business
- experience to translate business requirements into user stories and provide solution stacks
- experience with engaging vendors and external contractors in dealing with solutions, scope
- experience in produce and/or maintaining solution blueprints ranging from infrastructure to enterprise applications
- experience in Administration modules of Team-center like BMIDE, Access Manager, Organization, Query Builder, Work-flow Designer, Change Manager, Classification Admin and Import / Export Administration, Classification, User account management and trouble shooting.
- good understanding of Product Life Cycle Management concepts and their application in the area of Mechanical Design, Bill of Materials, Document Management, Engineering change management, Product change / configuration management and collaborative product development
- good understanding of product design & development processes
- experience in managing and improving a master data management framework.
- experience in writing functional, process and data test plans and procedures.
- experience and Awareness with operating effectively within an ITSM and ITIL compliant environment
- experience with managing and improving Quality Assurance of Master Data
- ability to provide strong customer service and exercise diplomacy
About the Company
- The world's leading provider of engineering solutions focuses on designing, manufacturing and delivering innovative products and professional engineering solutions.